I wrote about her new course, which will start soon, "The Best Way to a Successful PhD"
Do you want to finish your thesis successfully and in time? Make sure you join ‘The best way to a successful PhD!’, starting April 10th.
Here is a glimpse of what you can expect:
- your writing process as efficient and effective as possible
- clear steps to deal with your literature
- tools to stay motivated
- a daily, weekly and PhD planning that will actually support you
- ways to get the right kind of feedback from your supervisors
- tips on communication to achieve your goals
And that is just the beginning…
In 50 days you will learn everything you need to know to become a successful academic. To good to be true? Not in this case. Previous participants have reported back about the amazing results they got. In this program, you’ll learn
•Exactly those skills to finish your PhD successfully and in time
•No more no less -> that’s the benefit of my experience
•Work with the materials at times that suit you (because the program is online)
•Weekly accountability (to keep you on track)
•Weekly webinar and Q&A session (so you can ask everything you need to know)
Check it out here and make sure you join in time. The course starts next week, April 10th.
Note: I'm using an affiliate link in this post.